Amit Shah dismisses health related rumors, says - I am completely healthy I स्वास्थ्य से जुड़ी अफवाह को अमित शाह ने किया खारिज, कहा- मैं पूरी तरह स्वस्थ हूं।

The rumor was spread on social media through several Twitter handles regarding the health of Home Minister Amit Shah for the past several days. On Saturday, Home Minister Amit Shah has given his response on this whole matter through a tweet. They have said that they are completely healthy and no one has to worry.

"Statement by Home Minister Amit Shah"
'For the past several days some friends have spread many concocted rumors about my health through social media. To even
    That many people have also prayed for my death by tweeting.

    The country is currently fighting a global epidemic like Corona and as the home minister of the country, I did not pay attention to it all due to being busy in my work till late night. When it came to my notice, I thought that all these people should continue to enjoy their imaginary thinking, so I did not give any clarity.

    But millions of my party workers and my well-wishers have expressed a lot of concern for the last two days, I cannot ignore their concern. That is why I want to clarify today that I am completely healthy and I do not have any disease.

    According to Hindu beliefs, it is believed that such rumors strengthen health. Therefore, I hope to all such people that they will leave these meaningless things and let me do my work and will also do their own work.

    I express my gratitude to my well-wishers and all party workers for asking my concern and for my concern. I have no ill-will or malice towards those who spread this rumor. thank you too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
सोशल मीडिया पर बीते कई दिनों से गृह मंत्री अमित शाह की सेहत को लेकर कई ट्विटर हैंडल से अफवाह फैलाई गई थी। वही शनिवार को गृह मंत्री अमित शाह ने ट्वीट के माध्यम से इस पूरे मामले पर अपनी प्रतिक्रिया दी है। उन्होंने कहा है कि वो पूरी तरह से स्वस्थ हैं और किसी को चिंता करने की जरुरत नहीं है।

"गृह मंत्री अमित शाह का स्टेटमेंट" 
 'पिछले कई दिनों से कुछ मित्रों ने सोशल मीडिया के माध्यम से मेरे स्वास्थ्य के बारे में कई मनगढ़ंत अफवाहें फैलाई हैं। यहां तक कि कई लोगों ने मेरी मृत्यु के लिए भी ट्वीट कर दुआ मांगी है।

    देश इस समय कोरोना जैसी वैश्विक महामारी से लड़ रहा है और देश के गृह मंत्री के नाते देर रात तक अपने कार्यों में व्यस्त रहने के कारण मैंने इस सब पर ध्यान नहीं दिया। जब यह मेरे संज्ञान में आया तो मैंने सोचा कि यह सभी लोग अपनी काल्पनिक सोच का आनंद लेते रहें, इसलिए मैंने कोई स्पष्टता नहीं की।

    परंतु मेरी पार्टी के लाखों कार्यकर्ताओं और मेरे शुभचिंतकों ने विगत दो दिनों से काफी चिंता व्यक्त की, उनकी चिंता को मैं नजरअंदाज नहीं कर सकता। इसलिए मैं आज स्पष्ट करना चाहता हूं कि मैं पूर्ण रुप से स्वस्थ हूं और मुझे कोई बीमारी नहीं है।

    हिंदू मान्यताओं के अनुसार ऐसा मानना है कि इस तरह की अफवाह स्वास्थ्य को और अधिक मजबूत करती हैं। इसलिए मैं ऐसे सभी लोगों से आशा करता हूं कि वो यह व्यर्थ की बातें छोड़ कर मुझे मेरा कार्य करने देंगे और स्वयं भी अपने काम करेंगे।

    मेरे शुभचिंतकों और पार्टी के सभी कार्यकर्ताओं का मेरा हालचाल पूछने और मेरी चिंता करने के लिए मैं आभार व्यक्त करता हूं। जिन लोगों ने ये अफवाह फैलाई उनके प्रति मेरे मन में कोई दुर्भावना या द्वेष नहीं है। आपका भी धन्यवाद।

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

99 new COVID-19 cases in Chennai, two more deaths l चेन्नई में 399 नए COVID-19 मामले, दो और मौतें

Shivraj government removed 400 contract employees in lockdown. | लॉकडाउन में शिवराज सरकार ने 400 संविदा कर्मचारियों को हटाया

The second phase of return of Indians from abroad will start from May 16